Welcome to "The Scott's Scoop." The purpose of this blog is to share with family and friends the daily news and happenings of our family. If you're interested in what's going on in the Scott family, then you are welcome to "follow" along with us.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Today was my birthday!


No matter how old you get you still want to have one! Well, I've had a great birthday today thanks to my friends and family and their love and kindness. I had a girl's lunch with two sweet friends at Pappasittas Mexican Restaurant. I've received lots of phone calls and cards from my family, and hugs and kisses from Fletcher and Tommy. Even the apartment staff where we live decorated our door with a Happy Birthday banner and gave me a card, balloons and candy. That was a surprise! Fletcher and I went out to dinner tonight to one of our favorite places, Jason's Deli, where we topped off our meal with ice cream. (I know that's not on my diet, but hey, it's my birthday!) Thanks to everyone for making my day so special. I'm looking forward to seeing Dan and Jennifer on Saturday to celebrate again. Thank you God for all of these many blessings!

No comments: