Welcome to "The Scott's Scoop." The purpose of this blog is to share with family and friends the daily news and happenings of our family. If you're interested in what's going on in the Scott family, then you are welcome to "follow" along with us.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dan and Kim's Wedding Day! February 5, 2011 Georgetown, Texas

Here are a few "snapshots" from the day of the wedding.
If you would like to view all of the
wedding photos taken by the photographer,








Well, it's all over and the knot is tied!
We had fun seeing everyone
and getting to spend a few days together
laughing and remembering when...
I wish I had a picture of
everyone that was there,
but I just didn't get to take as many
pictures as I would have liked.
Thanks to my mother for helping take
some of these and other pictures. 
 Anyway, I had a great time,
and I hope Dan and Kim will
have only good memories
of their very special day!
Love to all!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

So excited for you guys! Everything looks just beautiful!!