Welcome to "The Scott's Scoop." The purpose of this blog is to share with family and friends the daily news and happenings of our family. If you're interested in what's going on in the Scott family, then you are welcome to "follow" along with us.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

You are always on my mind...

It's true! I think about this blog every day. And every day I think to myself what I might share about our family with our friends and family far away. That was my purpose in the beginning, to share photos and family updates with friends and family. Now I have so many things to catch up on that it almost seems impossible. Well, here is an attempt to summarize the last six months in a nutshell. Well, at least I will start where I left off in November 2012:

Thanksgiving:
We spent a fun Thanksgiving in Austin, TX at Jennifer and Jarred's new home! They bought a home last May in Cedar Park which is on the outskirts of Austin.
What a great time we had!

Jarred, Jennifer, and Bella


Dan and Kim


Poppy and Memaw


Amy and Bailey


Rhonda and Me


Fletcher

Rhonda and John




John carving the "Tur-duck-en"


Meg



Fletcher and Me



Jarred had to work on Thanksgiving Day.


Memaw and Poppy


Amy



Our Aggie kids!

Just thinking back on Thanksgiving makes me so thankful for all of our family.
I love each one so much! And I miss them every day. 
Thanks Jennifer and Jarred for such a memorable Thanksgiving weekend.
Gig 'Em!

No comments: